Permits and Certificates

The Urban Planning Department issues permits for construction, renovation, swimming pools, and subdivisions, as well as authorization certificates that enable the Town to ensure that buildings and properties and their use comply with by-laws. Obtaining a license is proof of your project’s compliance.

You may obtain a permit application form at Town Hall, 481 Main Road, Hudson, J0P 1H0 or download it by clicking on the links below.

You can also email the completed form to:

  • To complete an online request for a permit for tree cutting, garage sale, or the installation of a fence, click here.
  • To request a parking permit, click here.

Permit Application Forms