26 Oct Major roadworks – Thursday October 27, 2022
Roadworks update for Thursday, October 27th
- Main Road between Quarry Point and Bellevue:
- One lane open with restrictions; flag persons on site.
- Residents living in the construction zone and adjacent streets should expect delays of up to 5 minutes to exit or access their driveways.
- Main Road between Côte St. Charles and 640 Main:
- Finishing work – one lane open.
- Wharf Road level crossing:
- Complete closure of the level crossing, detour via Yacht Club Road to access Jack Layton Park.
- Full closure of Yacht Club Road for 30 minutes between 9 am and noon to offload heavy equipment needed for EXO work.
Main Road will be open between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m.
Please note that the work of our contractor Ali Excavation Inc. is subject to change without notice.
The contractor has committed to updating the addresses on the signs indicating the closed areas on a daily basis.