11 Oct Redevelopment of the intersection of Route 340 (Boulevard Cité-des-Jeunes) and Chemin de la Petite-Rivière.
The ministère des Transports wishes to inform road users of the restrictions required to proceed with the redevelopment of the intersection of Route 340 (Boulevard Cité-des-Jeunes) and Chemin de la Petite-Rivière. The work, carried out by the City of Vaudreuil-Dorion, will begin on October 11 and will be completed in mid-November.
- The width of the lanes on Route 340 will be reduced to 3.3 m for the duration of the work.
- Traffic will alternate on Route 340 near Chemin de la Petite-Rivière for five nights between October 24 and mid-November (from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day)
Chemin de la Petite-Rivière
Closure of Chemin de la Petite-Rivière between Route Harwood and Route 340
- From October 24 in the morning to October 28 in the evening
- From November 7 in the morning to November 14 in the evening
- Detours will be marked with signs.
- Local traffic will be allowed, and access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times.
Traffic speed will be reduced on the approach to the work area, on Route 340 and on Chemin de la Petite-Rivière.
For the safety of road users and workers, it is essential to respect the existing signage.
The redevelopment of the intersection is on the list of road investments for 2021-2023 in the Montérégie region. Traffic lights will be installed in 2023.
In the event of unfavourable weather conditions or operational constraints, the start of this work could be postponed, and the project could be extended.