25 Aug Roadworks – August 29th to September 1st, 2023
Ali Excavation will be carrying out pavement preparation work (pulverization and levelling) on the following streets from August 29th to September 1st:
- Monday, August 28: No work will take place.
- Tuesday, August 29: Forestview Street and Sterling Street.
- Wednesday, August 30: Charleswood Street, from côte Saint-Charles to 115 Charleswood Street.
- Thursday, August 31: Oakland Street, between Ridge Road and Ridge Road, and Pine Street, between Ridge Road and 126 Pine Street.
- Friday, September 1: Blenkinship Street, between Main Road and 72 Blenkinship Street.
Residents will have access to their driveways at all times but may experience a delay if work is taking place near their property.
Garbage and other collections services will not be interrupted.
Paving work is scheduled from September 5 to September 12. More details will follow next week.
Pavement preparation work on Butternut Street and a section of Turtle Pond is tentatively planned to take place the week of September 5th. More details will follow next week.