08 Jul Pavement repair work begins July 15, 2022
As part of the Town of Hudson’s 2022 resurfacing program, beginning Friday July 15, 2022, Ali Excavation inc. will perform pavement repair work on weekdays from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, on the following streets:
- Westwood Crescent,
- Elm, between Ridge and Dwyer,
- Cedar, between Ridge and civic number 118,
- Cedar, between Main and civic number 64,
- Como Gardens from 94 until the end of the round-about, and
- Crescent, between Main and civic number 67.
We anticipate that this work will be completed within two weeks, weather permitting.
- Installation of signage for detour roads,
- Scarification of existing pavement,
- Repair of utility holes,
- Pavement levelling, and
- Laying of paving.
Residents will be able to access their driveway but could be delayed for up to 30 minutes if work occurs near their property.
Waste collection services will not be interrupted.