12 Jun Roadworks – June 12-16, 2023
Roadworks continue on Main Road between Quarry Point and Bellevue. This project is estimated to last until the end of June.
What you need to know for the week of June 12 – June 16, 2023
Main Road between Quarry Point and Bellevue
- Roadworks and earthworks continue this week.
- Main Road, between Quarry Point and Bellevue, will be closed to all except local traffic. Traffic flow will be on alternating lanes, with signalers on site.
- Expect a wait time of approximately 15 minutes
- There is a possibility of lane marking, depending on the weather.
- Generally, this work has little impact on traffic, but we ask people to be patient and courteous and, above all, to respect the signs to avoid damaging their car’s paintwork.