13 Jun Campaign: Your school bag, just like everyone else!
The annual campaign: Ton sac d’école comme tout le monde is intended for low-income families to receive free material for school and is offered by the Vaudreuil-Soulanges Children’s Foundation.
Since 2005, this project has contributed to…
- Reduce back-to-school stress for parents and children by providing supplies to underprivileged families in Vaudreuil Soulanges.
- Promote, among parents, a feeling of being up to their parental role and pride in responding adequately to their children’s needs.
- Avoiding difference and stigmatization among children (because to live well with a difference, it has to be a choice!).
- To enter into a positive relationship with the families (for the practitioners).
- Inform and register families in the Accès Loisirs Vaudreuil Soulanges program.
Who is this program for?
- For children from kindergarten (4 years old) to 6th grade elementary.
- Disadvantaged families, based on the 2022 low-income cut-off:
|2 pers. / $ 36 576||4 pers. / $ 54 594||6 pers./ $ 69 835|
|3 pers./ $ 44 966||5 pers. / $ 61 920||7 pers. et + / $ 77 751|
How to enrol?
- Complete the form before June 26, 2023.
- Provide the following proof of revenue:
- a Notice of Assessment 2022 for each adult in the family, OR
- A Claims Booklet for income security recipients
- Send completed form and required proof of income by no later than June 26, 2023 to:
«Ton sac d’école comme tout le monde»
Comité d’analyse des demandes – Jeunesse – 2e étage
3031, boulevard de la Gare
Vaudreuil-Dorion QC J7V 9R2
What will your child receive?
- School bag (pack-sack)
- Lunch box
- Reusable sandwich bag
- A $50 certificate for school supplies at Hamster Éditions Vaudreuil
- A certificate of $50 to reimburse school material assessed by the school board
- Pair of running shoes *
- Autumn jacket *
- Pair of winter boots *
- Snowsuit (tuque, neck cover, and mittens included) *
* Please note that the presence of the children is essential to obtain a pair of running shoes, a pair of winter boots, an autumn coat and a snowsuit. Size 16 Junior is the largest available size
You will receive an appointment notice upon the acceptance of your application by the reviewing committee.
For all additional information, contact Henri Langlois at the following number: 514-775-3254.