26 Mar Turcot alert – closure of Autoroute 15 and Autoroute 20 on Friday April 5th
Major road closures will be in effect in the Turcot interchange from Thursday evening, April 4, to Monday morning, April 8. Difficult traffic conditions are to be expected on the road network, especially on Friday, April 5. To make trips easier on that day, public transportation mitigation measures will be in place, in cooperation with public transportation agencies.
These closures, which are unusual on a weekday, are required to dismantle a section of the old autoroute 15 located over autoroute 20 and the railway corridor.
Closures from Thursday April 4, 11 p.m., to Monday April 8, 5 a.m.: (see the map below)
• Closure of autoroute 15 southbound in the Turcot interchange
• Closure of road 136 (A-720) / autoroute 20 westbound in the Turcot interchange
• Closure of autoroute 20 / route 136 (A-720) eastbound in the Turcot interchange
PUBLIC TRANSPORT MITIGATION MEASURES – on April 5 only
• Free rides on train lines exo1: Vaudreuil-Hudson and exo4: Candiac. Valid transit fares are required on other train lines and other transport networks.
• 6 additional departures outside rush hours on train line exo1: Vaudreuil-Hudson. Stops at Dorval, Vendôme and Lucien L’Allier stations only.
o To downtown – departures from Dorval: 9:35 a.m., 12:35 p.m. and 3 p.m.
o To Dorval – departures from Lucien-L’Allier: 9 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
For more details: TRANSPORT QUÉBEC