Click on the image to access the .pdf copy of the calendar.
New zone map for garbage (green bin) collection: CLICK HERE
Branch Collection – begins October 13th – no registration necessary.
We will be passing on each street only once – branches MUST be out by 7 am Tuesday OCTOBER 13th.
• The quantity and volume cannot exceed 3 m long x 3 m deep x 1.5 m high.
• The branch diameter cannot exceed 10 cm.
• The larger branch tips must be placed towards the street to accelerate the shredding operations.
• Logs, stumps and roots are not accepted.
• Branches must not contain debris/garbage (e.g.: stones, metal pieces, green residues).
• Branches must be placed curbside before 7 am on TUESDAY OCTOBER 13th.
Leaf collection – 5 collection days: begins October 26th – no registration required
November: 2nd, 9th, 16th and on the 23rd
Paper bags only. Plastic bags will not be picked up.
Items not accepted in the leaf collection:
Green waste (includes but is not limited to; bark, garden waste, grass cuttings, potting soil, weeds, hedge cuttings) branches, stumps, rocks, earth.
The paper bags must be placed curbside before 7 A.M. on collection day.
Close the bags and keep them sheltered from the elements.
Green waste, such as vegetable and garden waste, needles and cones and grass, is NOT accepted in the collection
Branches, logs, overweight or torn bags are not accepted and will not be collected.