Special Branch Collection due to windstorm: Begins November 11th – no registration necessary
We will be passing on each street only once – branches MUST be out by 7 am MONDAY NOVEMBER 11th.
• The quantity and volume cannot exceed 3 m long x 3 m deep x 1.5 m high.
• The branch diameter cannot exceed 10 cm.
• The larger branch tips must be placed towards the street to accelerate the shredding operations.
• Logs, stumps and roots are not accepted.
• Branches must not contain debris/garbage (e.g.: stones, metal pieces, green residues).
• Branches must be placed curb-side before 7 am on MONDAY NOVEMBER 11th.