25 Jul Film shoot on Friday July 27th on Main Road between Cedar and Blenkinship
Remote Pass Productions Inc. is currently filming a movie based on the Stephen King bestseller “Pet Sematary”.
The following filming activities will take place on Main Road, between Cedar and Blenkinship, on Friday July 27th:
- from 3 pm to approximately 8 pm, with a reduced crew (+/- 30 people)
- from 9:30 pm to approximately 3 am, during the night of 27 to 28 July, with a full crew (+/- 150 people)
- there will be a few intermittent interruptions of traffic will be required
- business and services along Main Road remain accessible
- local traffic will be authorized between takes
- detours will be set up be along Cedar, Mount Pleasant, and Ridge
- traffic control personnel will be on site to ensure security and traffic flow
- emergency vehicles maintain their priority at all times
NO PARKING ON MAIN ROAD
Parking is prohibited on Friday July 27th from 3 pm to 3 am Saturday July 28th at the following locations:
- Main Road between 393 Main (St Thomas Elementary School) and 472 Main (Royal Lepage).
- Beach: no parking in the first 7 parking spots at the Community Centre (394 Main Road) which access directly onto Beach Road.
- Yacht Club Road: no parking in the spaces close to the Benson Park chalet, on both sides of the road.
- Place Cameron parking lot: no parking will be allowed in the half of the parking lot closest to Main Road.
- MediCentre: no parking will be allowed in the half of the parking lot closest to Main Road.
We are aware of the inconvenience that filming activities may cause. Rest assured that the Town of Hudson and the film crew will do as much as possible to minimize the impact of these activities at each film location. We thank you in advance for your valued cooperation.