24 Sep Film shoot – 26 and 27 September – Closure of Côte St Charles
HQ Productions (Muse) Inc. is filming some scenes for the television series “The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair”, directed by the French director Jean-Jacques Annaud and based on the novel by Joël Dicker.
COMPLETE CLOSURE OF CÔTE ST-CHARLES BETWEEN MAIN ROAD AND RIDGE
Filming activities Tuesday, September 26th:
- from noon to 1 pm – Intermittent street closure (approx. 3 minutes at a time) of Main Street between Mount Victoria and Birch Hill during filming, one lane will remain open
- from noon to 7 pm – COMPLETE CLOSURE of Côte St-Charles between Main and Ridge
- from 7 pm to 6 am (Wednesday, September 27th) – intermittent closures of Côte St-Charles between Main and Ridge
Filming activities Wednesday, September 27th:
- from 6 am to 8 pm – COMPLETE CLOSURE of Côte St-Charles between Main and Ridge
- Detour for Côte St-Charles via OAKLAND. Click here to access the detour map
- Traffic control personnel will be on site to ensure security and traffic flow
- Local traffic, school buses, and emergency vehicles permitted at all times
- Intermittent street closure (approx. 3 minutes at a time) on Côte St Charles will be required for the filming of certain scenes and for the parking of technical vehicles
- Filming schedule could vary or be delayed due to rain
Parking of production vehicles TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 26th and WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27th
- East side of Côte St-Charles between WILDERNESS and RIDGE
- Parking in the cemetery lot (Tuesday September 26th only)
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE SOUND EFFECTS SIMULATING GUNSHOTS AT THE PRODUCTION LOCATION ON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27th BETWEEN 11 am and 1 pm.
We are aware of the inconvenience that filming activities may cause. Rest assured that the Town of Hudson and the film crew will do as much as possible to minimize the impact of these activities in at each film location. We thank you in advance for your valued cooperation.