18 Apr Branch Collection Spring 2017: Registration deadline May 11th
Posted at 09:20h in Municipal communication
Branch collection will take place from Monday May 15th to Friday May 19th
- The quantity and volume will not exceed 3m long x 3 m deep x 1.5 m high.
- The branch diameter will not exceed 10 cm.
- The larger branch tips must all be placed towards the street to accelerate the shredding operations.
- Logs, stumps and roots are not accepted.
- Branches do not contain debris/garbage (e.g.: stones, metal pieces, green residues).
- Branches will be placed curb side before 7 A.M. the day of the collection and no more than 7 days before the week of the collection.
To register, contact the Town of Hudson at 450-458-5347, ext 207.