22 Sep Branch collection by registration only before October 27
Posted at 14:08h in Municipal communication
Collection will begin Monday October 31 2016
- The quantity and volume will not exceed 3m long x 3 m deep x 1.5 m high.
- The branch diameter will not exceed 10 cm.
- The larger branch tips must all be placed towards the street to accelerate the shredding operations.
- Logs, stumps and roots are not accepted.
- Branches do not contain debris/garbage (e.g.: stones, metal pieces, green residues).
- Branches will be placed curb side before 7 A.M. the day of the collection and no more than 7 days before the week of the collection.
For registration, contact the Town of Hudson at (450) 458-5347 ext 207